Wednesday, November 10, 2010

About Me

I am married, and have two beautiful children.  My oldest is a girl, and she is eleven years old.  My youngest is a boy, and he is four years old.  I work for Migrant Head Start as a Center Supervisor.  I have been working in the field of Early Childhood Education for about eleven years now and I love it because no two days are the same.  I enjoy the work that I do because it is very rewarding to be able to provide children with the knowledge and experiences that they need at a young age to be successful in life.  Being able to play a part in a child's development is very rewarding.  My position as a Center Supervisor enables me to transmit my knowledge to the teachers and staff that I supervise, and of course it also enables me to continue learning from them because we never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment